Co-Director of Training
- 3 years-Military Working Dog Handler assigned to the 3rd Law Enforcement Battalion in Okinawa, Japan.
- Patrol Explosive Detection Dog (PEDD) trainer for unit in japan.
- PEDD trainer responsible for the daily training of 13 Military Working Dog teams organizing and supervising obedience, bite work, scent detection, as well as intruder detection; maintaining each teams skill sets at a validation standard per Marine Corps Order
- Attached to the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit for six months as one of the two PEDD teams, including work with Force Reconnaissance Platoon as well as the Amphibious Reconnaissance Platoon.
- Training pet obedience for 13 years.
- Lead trainer at several large K9 companies including: Auburn University Canine Detection training center, AMK9, and VWK9.
- Worked on detection research projects such as the MRI project with Auburn University, including training dogs to lay unsedated in an MRI to get brain scans while learned and unlearned odors were introduced to the dogs.
- A lead trainers on pilot program for off leash directional control explosive detection for army and Marine Corps in 2011.
- Trained around 2,000 detection dogs
- Certified on multiple explosive detection dogs and worked services all over the U.S.